Our organization have the following objectives:
- Helping refugees get their basic needs (food, shelter, clothing and medication) and follow-up their social well-being,
- Enabling them to become either skilled middle level or professional workers through education,
- Equipping them with skills through vocational training to help them generate income while they are here in the country of asylum or upon repatriations their country of origin,
- Supporting and rehabilitating refugees and returnees to lead their life.
- Supporting and rehabilitating refugees and returnees to lead their normal life,
- Advocating for durable solution of refugee and displaced people,
- Enhancing conditions (common values) that connect village leaders, church fathers, women’s groups, citizens, etc in a way that lay the foundation for trust building and peacemaking.